- “The Mariniello Tournament of Champions Pro-Am” hosted by the Philadelphia PGA
- On Monday, September 15th, the Philadelphia PGA will be hosting "The Mariniello Tournament of Champions Pro-Am" …read more...
- Variety’s Superhero 5k/1-Mile Fun Run
- SAVE THE DATE!Variety will hold a SUPERHERO 5k/1-Mile Fun Run at Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park on …read more...
- All Events »
Direct Care for Kids
Direct Care was established to assist families in obtaining medical equipment, devices and therapies for children with disabilities that insurance and other funds do not cover.
Variety actively seeks dollars to support this fund. Unfortunately, we have not been successful in securing the amount of dollars necessary to support the amount of requests we receive. Please donate here to support this fund.
Direct Care does NOT fund:
- Bed Rails
- Utility Bills
- Home Repairs and/or Modifications
To be considered for funding, you must submit a completed application - including the photo consent form - and a letter of denial from your insurance company.
Click Download Form at the bottom of the page to access the Direct Care application. Please send both to:
Attn: Direct Care
Variety – The Children’s Charity
100 N 18th Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103