- Summer 2014 at the Variety Club Camp
- Hello parents/guardians/caretakers, As we get ready for another great summer at the Variety Club Camp and Developmental …read more...
- 13th Annual “Comcast Cares Day”
- This year’s theme is: Make Change Happen! "Comcast Cares Day" is the nation’s largest single-day corporate …read more...
- All Events »
Direct Care for Kids
Direct Care was established to assist families in obtaining medical equipment, devices and therapies for children with disabilities that insurance and other funds do not cover.
Variety actively seeks dollars to support this fund. Unfortunately, we have not been successful in securing the amount of dollars necessary to support the amount of requests we receive. Please donate here to support this fund.
Direct Care does NOT fund:
- Bed Rails
- Utility Bills
- Home Repairs and/or Modifications
To be considered for funding, you must submit a completed application - including the photo consent form - and a letter of denial from your insurance company.
Click Download Form at the bottom of the page to access the Direct Care application. Please send both to:
Attn: Direct Care
Variety – The Children’s Charity
100 N 18th Street, Suite 378
Philadelphia, PA 19103