- Summer 2014 at the Variety Club Camp
- Hello parents/guardians/caretakers, As we get ready for another great summer at the Variety Club Camp and Developmental …read more...
- 5th Annual “Autism Awareness Night” at Please Touch Museum
- Looking for a great activity to do during "Autism Awareness Month"? The Please Touch Museum is …read more...
- All Events »
Autism Resource Coordinator
Phone: (215) 735-0803 x 16
Currently, our mission is three-fold:
- To give families who have a child with autism a sense of connection and belonging;
- To provide information on resources & assistance available to families throughout the Delaware Valley;
- To partner with other providers to expand the umbrella of aid and support for children & their families
- What is Autism?
Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder typically diagnosed before 3 years of age. An autism diagnosis involves deficits in three core areas: social interaction, use of …read more...
- Programs and Services
Variety’s Autism Resource Center The mission of Variety’s Autism Resource Center is to give families who have a child with Autism a sense of belonging and …read more...
We understand how overwhelming Autism can be. Finding a provider, choosing a treatment, and navigating the system is a task very few can handle alone. Compounding …read more...
- Variety Autism Events
Variety’s Autism Resource Initiative puts together special events just for children with autism and their families. These events provide families affected with autism an opportunity to …read more...
- How You Can Help
If you are a family affected with autism:Become part of our community and join the Variety Family!Call the center if you would like to help others! …read more...
- The Autism Connection
Welcome to The Autism Connection, a free monthly online newsletter offered by the Autism Resource Center at Variety - The Children’s Charity. Subscribers can find information …read more...
- Greater Philadelphia Autism Calendar
Learn about upcoming Autism Initiative Events from Variety - The Children's Charity ...read more...
- Autism Conversation
We have added a new dimension to our website. A number of individuals in the autism community have offered to share their talents, experiences and expertise with us.read more...