- Summer 2014 at the Variety Club Camp
- Hello parents/guardians/caretakers, As we get ready for another great summer at the Variety Club Camp and Developmental …read more...
- Variety’s “Autism Awareness Night” at Adventure Aquarium
- Looking for a great "Autism Awareness Month" activity? Join Variety for "Autism Awareness Night" at Adventure …read more...
- All Events »
Autism Awareness Day at Sesame Place
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR OFFICE. We do not have tickets or forms here and we cannot accept unscheduled visits. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org!
Join Variety for its annual "Autism Awareness Day at Sesame Place" on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM! Ideal for families with young children, Sesame Place® is the place where parents and children can share in the spirit of imagination and experience Sesame Street® together.
This event is open to Variety children and up to 5 additional family members (which can include a TSS/Aide). If you are from somewhere outside of our "service area," which includes the Greater Philadelphia Region, Delaware and Southern New Jersey, you are still invited to attend! Please note that while this is an autism awareness event, this event is open to any and all children and families we serve!
Families must submit a Variety Member Identification Number when starting the online ticketing process. No family will be able to register if they have not submitted an Application for Enrollment and received a Member Identification Number from Variety. Click here to learn about our Intake Form process for "Variety at Play" events.*
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (and please be patient while the page fully loads)!
If you’re having trouble registering, please check out our step-by-step troubleshooting guide!
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW:
- To receive tickets to "Autism Awareness Day at Sesame Place," please CLICK HERE to be taken to the Sesame Place website to register.
- After selecting the number of tickets you would like (up to 6 TOTAL), you will need to enter your child’s Member ID Number in the exact format as it was given to you (XX-XXXXX).
- After submitting the required information, you will be prompted to PRINT your e-tickets so please make sure you register on a computer connected to a printer.
- TAKE the printed e- tickets directly to the front gate turnstiles at Sesame Place. These e-tickets are the only way to gain access to "Autism Day at Sesame Place."
- There are no admission fees for "Autism Awareness Day at Sesame Place." However, PARKING will be $25 per vehicle.
- *Again, please make sure that you have completed and submitted a Variety Intake Form or you will not be able to request tickets for this event. If you have not done so, click here to download the form.
Having issues registering? Click "Download Forms" below to download our troubleshooting packet!
- When: Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
- Where: Sesame Place, 100 Sesame Road, Langhorne, PA
- Cost: Admission is free; however parking is $25 per vehicle (paid at the park on the day of the event)
- Download Forms